Passing the NCLEX is dependant on many factors, including student study efforts. Attendance of a National Board Review Course does not in and of itself guarantee a passing score on the examination. RN Laurie’s NCLEX Review has made every effort to provide a comprehensive review of nursing content. If after your first review you feel you would like a second review before taking the NCLEX exam you can sign up at a discount for the next available course.
- Course pricing is $250 per attendee.
- Students attending the course for a second time (The Best Way) receive a 50% discount for their second session and pay a rate of $125 per attendee.
- Students wishing to attend the course a third time (within a two year period of their first attending) receive an additional discount and pay a rate of $50 per attendee.
- Groups of 5 or more students registering together (forms mailed with checks in one envelope) will receive a rate of $225 per attendee.
- “The Best Way” Take the course twice. Once before or during your Medical-Surgical advance study courses. Then take the course again just before you take the NCLEX Exam.
- Tuition is due at the time of registration.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: Refunds (minus a $25 processing fee) will be made for cancellations made via email at least two weeks prior to the scheduled course date. No refunds will be given for cancellations made less than two weeks prior to the scheduled course date. No refunds will be given for NO SHOWS.
- Course tuition is not transferable from person to person- each student must register separately.
- There is a $10 fee for tuition paid via credit card or PayPal.
- There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
- There is a $25 fee for changing course session dates. Date changes must be requested at least 7 days prior to the scheduled course date.
- There is a $50 charge for an additional Core Curriculum text book for second review if you do not have your text from the first session of study, or if you wish to purchase a new book.
- Tape recording or digital recording of RN Laurie’s NCLEX Review is NOT permitted.
- Privacy statement: RN Laurie’s NCLEX Review will not sell your information to any third parties.
- RN Laurie’s NCLEX Review is owned and operated by Laurie Brown RN, MSN, MPA-HA, CCRN
“The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.”